Sports & Fitness
FitCore™ Extreme Peg Bridge (5-12)
- Ages5 to 12 years
The Peg Bridge puts a new twist on overhead events by having kids face the beam and sequence their hands to move along its length. E-Pod® steps at each end allow kids of all sizes to reach the pegs. This station can be used independently or combined with other FitCore™ Extreme equipment in an obstacle course.
- Total length of 113" from first peg to last
- Pegs are 6" long and spaced every 14-1/2"
- Includes illustrated instructional sign
- ProShield®-finished posts, clamps and components
- Polyethylene post toppers and E-Pods
- Steel posts
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular, Visual
- Auditory, Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Eye-Hand Coordination, Flexibility, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Cooperation, Social Skill Development
- Max Fall Height: 72" (1,83 m)
- Min Area Required: 14' 6" x 24' 4" (4,42 m x 7,42 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.
ASTM, CSA, EN