Sports & Fitness
FitCore™ Extreme Peg Bridge (13+)
- Ages13+ Years
The Peg Bridge requires upper body strength, coordination and proper hand sequencing to move along its length while facing the beam. E-Pod® steps at each end allow teens and adults of all sizes to reach the pegs. This station can be used independently or combined with other FitCore™ Extreme equipment in a challenge course.
- Total length of 113" from first peg to last
- Pegs are 6" long and spaced every 14-1/2"
- Includes illustrated instructional sign
- ProShield®-finished posts, clamps and components
- Polyethylene post toppers and E-Pods
- Steel posts
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Ages 13 years and older for ASTM F3101 and height 1400 mm and taller for EN16630
- Safety surfacing corresponding to the fall height of the equipment required to comply with ASTM F1292
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular, Visual
- Agility, Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Eye-Hand Coordination, Flexibility, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Cooperation, Social Skill Development
- Max Fall Height (ASTM): 90" (2,29 m)
- Max Fall Height (EN): 51" (1,29 m)
- ASTM Clearance Space: 13' 5" x 25' (4,09 m x 7,62 m)
- EN Clearance Space: 12' 6" x 22' 4" (3,81 m x 6,81 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.
ASTM, CSA, EN