Sports & Fitness
FitCore™ Extreme Angled Balance Beam (5-12)
- Ages5 to 12 years
Kids display their skills in balance and agility when mastering one, two, or three angled balance beams. Designs with multiple beams also challenge jumping ability. This station can be used independently or combined with other FitCore™ Extreme equipment in an obstacle course.
- Angled beams are Gray TenderTuff™ coated to reduce slip
- Each beam is 60" long and angled at 10°
- Low end of beam is 16", high end is 6"
- Includes illustrated instructional sign
- ProShield®-finished posts
- Steel posts
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular, Visual
- Agility, Balance, Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Cooperation, Social Skill Development
- Max Fall Height: 16" (0,41 m)
- Min Area Required: for one beam 12' 3" x 16' 11" (3,73 m x 5,16 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.
ASTM, CSA, EN