SkyWays® Hip (20'x20') Shade
- A beautiful and economical way to provide shade at parks, playgrounds, athletic facilities, aquatic centers, schools, parking lots and more
- Available in eight vibrant, UV-blocking fabric colors
- Posts available in ProShield® colors
- Remove fabric when wind speed is expected to exceed 105 mph or snow load is expected to exceed 5 psf, per International Building Code (IBC) 2012. For different building codes, contact Landscape Structures.
- Hip shades are available in 15 standard sizes from 18' x 18' to 60' x 70', with 8', 10', 12' or 14' entry heights
- Rapid Release™ available as a standard option for easy removal of shade fabric
- A set of basic engineering drawings in electronic format is included at no extra charge with standard SkyWays products. If the project requires site-specific information (e.g. address or project name) or needs wet seals then an extra charge will be applied.
- SkyWays quotations do not specify concrete requirements or labor hours for the installation of SkyWays products. Please contact your local Landscape Structures Sales Consultant or refer to the Installation Instructions for details.
- SkyWays Hip is not IPEMA™ certified
All About Color:
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.
ASTM, CSA, EN