- Connects between two 72” decks
- Single-post components may be attached to outer posts
- Climbing panels include a variety of hand and foot holds to encourage strategic planning
- Polyethylene panels are durable and weather-resistant
- Steel posts only
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Patent pending
- Sensory: Proprioception, Tactile, Visual
- Motor Skills: Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Eye-Hand Coordination, Fine Motor, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills: Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills: Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development
- Max Fall Height: 119" (3,02 m)
- Downloads are not available for individual components.
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.
ASTM, CSA, EN