The Chimney® Rock
- Ages5 to 12 years
The Chimney® Rock offers climbing opportunities on both the inside and outside. It is the tallest rock in The Canyon Collection®, but still fits between posts on standard decks.
- Realistic and natural look and feel with durable concrete construction
- Hand- and foot-holds are built into the rock
- Can be combined with other Canyon Collection rocks (Formations 1, 2, 3 and 4)
- Connects to PlayBooster® Triangular, Square or Hexagon deck when installed individually
- Recycled polyethylene wood-grain handhold panels (mink/cedar blend)
- ProShield®-finished clamps and handholds
- Attaches to 72" deck height
- Direct bury only
- Sensory: Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills: Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills: Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills: Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development
- Max Fall Height: 76" (1,93 m)
- Downloads are not available for individual components.
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.
ASTM, CSA, EN