AdventureScapes® Design 2
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) makes these the most realistic natural climbers on the market
- Large, strong nets made from the highest quality cable
- System can stand alone, link together or link to other playstructures
- Contact your designer for attachment locations
- Sensory: Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills: Agility, Balance, Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills: Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills: Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development
- Max Fall Height: 56" (1,42 m) with 12" (0,30 m) surfacing
- Min Area Required: 24' x 39' (7,32 m x 11,89 m)
- Downloads are not available for individual components.
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.
ASTM, CSA, EN