- Ages6 to 23 months
When adults and children play together, language-rich interactions can support children’s early brain and language development. The Nook's tiny house look and feel combined with activities and messaging, developed with guidance from the National Head Start Association and Too Small to Fail, can prompt adult-child conversations and support whole-child learning across key developmental domains. They include literacy, math, science, nature, social-emotional development, nutrition and physical activity.
- 20 interactive activities addressing developmentally-appropriate skills: Flower Panel, Flower/Leaf Spinners, Flower Marbles, Balance Rail on Front Fence, Front Step, Doorbell, Fruit Basket Panel, Side Step, Window, Mirror, Numbers Panel, Alphabet Panel, Table with Seats, Shape Sliders, Balance Rail on Back Fence, Rabbit Slider, Climber, Flower/Bee Spinners, Music Notes Panel, Bells
- Compact structure
- Built-in shade
- Choice of one Permalene® color
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Sensory: Auditory, Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular, Visual
- Motor Skills: Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Eye-Hand Coordination, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills: Language and Literacy, Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills: Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development
- Max Fall Height: 7" (0,18 m)
- Min Area Required: 19' 2" x 20' 1" (5,84 m x 6,12 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.
ASTM, CSA, EN