Motion & More Fun
Global Motion® HDG
- Ages5 to 12 years
Add a unique play experience to your playground with Global Motion® HDG. Kids can climb, rotate, and explore two levels in this fun-filled structure. Patent-pending progressive resistance makes it easy to turn Global Motion HDG at slower speeds, and prevents it from being turned too quickly, providing a fun and challenging experience while still feeling safe and in control.
With 14 nets that can be climbed on the inside or outside and two multi-person seating areas, Global Motion HDG provides thrills for many kids at once. The Hot Dip Galvanized (HDG) distinctive zinc patina eventually takes on a matte gray appearance, blending in well with the styles of many different play environments—urban, sculptural, modern, industrial and more. Also, if you happen to live in a coastal area, this durable finish provides an extra level of protection against the harsh elements.
- Two entryways on the lower level allow users of all abilities access to the inside of the globe
- Deck is at 16 1/2" height for easy transfer
- Large, black GripX-textured deck accommodates multiple kids and offers excellent traction and slip-resistance
- TenderTuff™-coated handrails edge both entryways
- Elevated seating area constructed from extra-thick, textured, polyester-reinforced rubber belting, suspended from cables (black only)
- 14 nets of polyester-wrapped, steel-reinforced cables provide a wealth of climbing opportunities; available in red or black
- Base and top made from durable, UV-stable rotomolded polyethylene in your choice of color
- HDG finish available for Venti®, Oodle® Swing and Global Motion®
- Direct bury only, requiring a footing 42" deep and 48" square
- Patent pending
- Sensory: Auditory, Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills: Agility, Balance, Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Eye-Hand Coordination, Fine Motor, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills: Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills: Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development
- Max Fall Height: 105" (2,67 m)
- Min Area Required: 26' 5" diameter (8,05 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.
ASTM, CSA, EN