Wee Pod® Climber
- Ages5 to 12 years
The Wee Pod® Climber gives kids ages 2 to 5 an opportunity to conquer and perfect the challenge before moving onto the Evos® climbers. This versatile playground component promotes proprioceptive stimulation.
- Abrasion-resistant, color-stable cables are durable and vandal resistant
- Versatile playground component - kids will use the Wee Pod Climber as steps and seats
- Steps/seats rotationally molded from polyethylene
- Sensory: Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular
- Motor Skills: Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills: Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills: Cooperation, Social Skill Development
- Max Fall Height: 20" (0,51 m)
- Min Area Required: 6' (1,83 m)
- Downloads are not available for individual components.
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.
ASTM, CSA, EN