The Bend® Rock
- Ages5 to 12 years
The Bend® Rock curves at a 90-degree angle, providing a cozy cubby on the inside and two faces of climbing on the outside. An opening offers access along with clear sightlines. This rock will fit on decks with a 90-degree corner.
- Realistic and natural look and feel with durable concrete construction
- 90-degree angle provides two sides of climbing
- Built-in opening provides visibility through the structure
- Can be combined with other Canyon Collection rocks (Formations 1, 2 and 3)
- Hand- and foot-holds are built into the rock
- Recycled polyethylene wood-grain handhold panels (mink/cedar blend)
- Connects to a PlayBooster® Square Deck when installing individually
- ProShield®-finished clamps and handholds
- Attaches to 72" deck height
- Direct bury only
- Sensory: Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills: Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills: Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills: Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development
- Max Fall Height: 72" (1,83 m)
- Downloads are not available for individual components.
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.
ASTM, CSA, EN